Are you looking to purchase a new St. Johns homeowners insurance policy in Florida? If that is the case our team would love to help you find the best policy and premium rate in the marketplace. St. Johns Insurance Company offers a variety of products in the Sunshine state. Special features of their plans include:
- Florida Homeowners Insurance
- Homeowners Insurance
- Condominium "Condo"
- Dwelling Fire
- Personal Umbrella
- Identity Theft
Check out some tips on St Johns House Insurance policies:
- 1: What Should My Dwelling Limit Be At?
- 2: What Is The Other Struture Limits?
- 3: How Do I Decide Contents Limits?
- 4: How To Set Personal Liability Limits?
- 5: What Is My Base Deductible?
Anwser 1: $100,000 Minimum $2,000,000 Maximum* *Higher limits available on a consent to rate basis
Answer 2: Standard 2% of Coverage "A" Maximum 25% of Coverage "A"
Answer 3: Standard 50% of Coverage "A" * *Other options Available
Answer 4: $100,000 $300,000 & $500,000* *only available if required by the umbrella policy
Answer 5: All other Perils - $1000 Hurricane- 2% (when wind coverage is included)